North: 140 Derby Downs Rd Newark, OH 740-366-0104 | West: 1845 West Main St Newark, OH 740-522-8324
HOURS NORTH & WEST
Sat & Sun: 7:00am-5:00pm
Sat & Sun: 7:00am-4:00pm (AF North Sat & Sun: 7:00am-7:00pm)
Mon-Fri: 9am-12pm 4-8pm
Mon-Fri: 9am-12pm 4-8pm
Black Friday Sale!
It’s the Holiday season! Are you ready? Keep the stress level down and those extra pounds off by keeping up your regular workouts. Need an exercise boost? See one of our staff members; we can help you stay motivated…
- Black Friday is approaching and The Club has some great deals in store!
- Wellness Class Passes are now available at The Clubs! If all you want are classes, we have them! Purchase a 30 day pass for only $36! You may take as many classes as you can stand! It’s a great deal!
- Don’t forget you can refer a friend to the club and lower your dues!
- Body Blast with Tresha is moving to the North Club! Starting Monday November 4th, join her for an amazing workout! Every Monday and Wednesday at 6pm.
- Restoring Light Yoga has expanded! Check out the new class offerings and new space at the West location!
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Tonya Orr, will be joining our clubs starting November 1st! Look for information on her offerings and welcome her to the Advantage!
- Longtime staffers Jacki, MaryBeth and Heather have completed their training for Thin & Healthy’s Total Solutions! We will be starting the new weight loss program in November! This is a unique program only offered at The Advantage Clubs that guarantees a 10 pound per month weight loss. Individual counseling, motivation and training sets this program apart. We are anxious to share this new program with you!
- Fitness 101 will be offered every Saturday morning from 9:30-11am at the West Club. This is a free class for any member. A trainer will be available to answer your questions or help you with any exercise you want to learn more about. No reservations necessary, just show up and bring your tennis shoes!
- Tennis Leagues have begun! There’s still time to get involved with daytime or evening leagues. Contact the West location for details.
- Co-Ed Wallyball Leagues are forming now. Play will be on Thursday evenings at West. Contact Patrick at 522-8324 for details.
- Basketball Leagues will begin November 11 at North! If you are interested, contact Patrick at 366-0104.